Crossroads

I haven't posted much lately because I've been at a crossroads. Crossroads are tricky. Life, in general, has had rabbit trails that I've followed and fallen off the main road. I'm not quite sure I've gotten back on the main road, though. Life is confusing.

It's hard not to focus on the "what if's" and the distractions, at least it is for me. Is it for you? I should hope that I'm not alone to say that life is hard to navigate.

I am thankful, though, that I do have something that is a help in life. A guide. A path to follow if we only will follow it. A hope that things will be okay and that the walk doesn't have to be this "perfect thing" that we do. I'm thankful for God's guidance.

I have more experience with the "single mom" title than I do with any other title. It's quite hard to make the appropriate decisions with no spiritual guide (in the flesh) to help make them. I know that's where God meets me as He has described in Isaiah 54:5 "For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called." I'm thankful for that promise, as well as what He says in Scripture in Hebrews 13:5b "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

Please pray for me as I make those decisions that will influence the rest of my life, as well as my child's. Leave me some encouragement in the comment section! I would love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Times of Trouble

Lies to Truth: What this Single Mom Believes

An Open Letter to my Son's Future Mother-in-Law