Why Wait?

So lately I've been faced with this question (in my own brain).... 
"Why Wait?"  Lord knows what I want, but it's just not coming to me. 

1. I would like a male companion to spend time with. 
- nope

2. I would like to have a job (at least one that pays).
- nope

3. I would like to have my own space (house/apartment/whatever) to live in. 
- nope

God keeps on telling me "no"...or at least "wait".... on these things. 
But "why wait?" God knows the answer(s) to these questions, but I certainly don't.

AND THAT'S OKAY.....

I don't need to know why the answer isn't "yes" yet. I'm perfectly content with where God has me, He knows best. 

1. If I had that male companion, I wouldn't be able to help my parents like I do.

2. If I had that job, the things that are important right now, wouldn't be able to be done. 

3. If I had my own place, I wouldn't have the help of my wonderful parents to help me raise my son to be a godly man, and that is priceless to me!

Just because my life...choices...doesn't make sense to other people...some that may say I need to get a job, etc....doesn't make it wrong. Only God can judge that. Things in my life might not make sense to others. Things in your life....God-given things...might not make sense to me. Doesn't make it wrong, just different.

So...."why wait?" 
Because God knows best and I will rest in that!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In Times of Trouble

Lies to Truth: What this Single Mom Believes

An Open Letter to my Son's Future Mother-in-Law